Medical Reception/Admin position
Do you want to work in a friendly and professional working environment where your contribution will be valued?
Our clinic is growing, and we are seeking an exceptional candidate to join our Reception /Admin team on a permanent part-time basis (3 days / 27 hours per week)
Tasks & responsibilities:
• Acting as the first point of contact and greeting patients on arrival
• Making and managing patient appointments
• Enter and update patient information, maintaining patient privacy and accurate data entry
• Managing a large volume of patient telephone enquiries
• Billing and receipting of accounts to patients, Medicare and DVA
• Liaising with doctors, hospitals, specialists, Medicare and medical reps.
• Assist with basic marketing/communication functions. (social media, website etc.)
• Flexible with working hours/ providing cover for planned leave /sick leave
To be successful you will be able to demonstrate:
• A genuine desire to work in a professional, customer-facing role.
• Exceptional phone manner, excellent time management skills and the ability to multi-task
• Superior customer service and exceptional communication skills with the ability to work as an effective team member with flexibility to respond to fluctuating work flows
• Ability to work autonomously and complete work within tight timeframes.
• Proficient computer skills including typing, Office 365 software, and the ability to learn new systems
• Enjoy working within a team, supporting admin and clinical staff
• Strong attention to detail and accurate data entry
• Ability to problem solve and show initiative
• A Positive and proactive attitude
• You will be open to new learning opportunities and want to grow with the organisation.
Previous medical reception experience would be useful but not essential as training will be provided.
Position Description available on request, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com