Practice Nurse position – Part time
Exciting opportunity for Registered Nurse to join the friendly, caring and professional team at Central General Practice Mansfield. Part time position (3 days, flexible working environment)
Tasks & responsibilities:
- General Practice Nurse duties including but not limited to: triage management, immunisations, wound care, patient education, stock maintenance, recalls and reminders, treatment room assistance.
Required knowledge & experience:
- Well-developed interpersonal, communication.
- Commitment to ongoing clinical excellence.
- The ability to perform all general practice nurse duties, such as immunisations, procedure assistance, wound dressing, stock ordering, etc.
- Demonstrated patient-focused approach to service provision, with genuine empathy and interest in patient needs.
- Proven multi-tasking, problem solving and time management skills, with flexibility to respond to fluctuating work flows.
- Proficient computer skills including Office 365 software, and the ability to learn new systems
- Demonstrated ability to provide quality patient care to people with complex needs or persons that come from a range of backgrounds and age demographics.
- Maintain absolute confidentiality regarding patient and practice information.
- Demonstrated strong customer service ethos and commitment to quality and continuous improvement.
- Strong attention to detail and accurate data entry.
- A positive and proactive attitude.
- Current AHPRA registration.
Position Description available on request, please email Katie Moore: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send resume and cover letter addressing the above criteria to: email@example.com