Positions available at CGP Mansfield
Medical Reception position
Do you want to work in a friendly and professional working environment where your contribution will be valued?
Our clinic is growing, and we are seeking an exceptional candidate to join our Reception/Admin team on a permanent part-time basis
Tasks & responsibilities
- Acting as the first point of contact and greeting patients on arrival
- Making and managing patient appointments
- Enter and update patient information, maintaining patient privacy and accurate data entry
- Managing patient enquiries
- Billing and receipting of accounts to patients, Medicare and DVA
- Liaising with doctors, hospitals, specialists, and Medicare
- Flexible with working hours/ providing cover for planned leave /sick leave
To be successful you will be able to demonstrate:
- A genuine desire to work in a professional, customer-facing role.
- A positive and proactive attitude
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills with the ability to work as an effective team member with flexibility to respond to fluctuating work flows
- Ability to problem solve and show initiative
- Strong attention to detail and accurate data entry
- Excellent computer skills and the ability to learn new systems
- Time management skills and the ability to multi-task
- Ability to work autonomously and complete work within tight timeframes.
- Enjoy working within a team, having a laugh, and participating in social events
- You will be open to new learning opportunities and want to grow with the organisation.
Previous medical reception experience would be useful but not essential as training will be provided.
Position Description available on request
Please send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications must be received by 5:00pm Friday 25 March 2022
Interested in working with us? Please submit your resume to email@example.com